The new and innovative CJ Optik Germany Dental Microscope Flexion is created using a minimalist design philosophy, free of fragile fibre optic cables, and providing superior ergonomic placement of all functions.
- High intensity, fan less built-in and colour corrected LED light source provides pure white-light for optimal viewing and photography (up to 65,000 hours of life)
- No fragile fibre-optic cables break or tangle.
- 5-step apochromatic magnification changer 0,4/0,6/1/1,6/2,5.
- Beam splitter with 30 degree incline and rear photo tube port for optimal ergonomics and near perfect symmetrical balance.
- HD photo tube camera adapter for all major camera brands. Focal lengths and optics have been uniquely designed for an ideal match to today’s latest digital cameras,
- VarioFocus 200-350 mm working distance, plan-apochromatic corrected optics and built-in, removable protection cover lens.
- 0-200 degree inclinable binocular tube offers a huge range of vertical flexibility for comfortable positioning.
- Registered Design unique MonoBall coupling allows fluid and smooth repositioning at all angles without having to loosen and retighten knobs while doing so.
- Built-in orange filter for composites.
- The very best optical coatings and optimal alignment provide the most efficient light transmission to the user and camera.
- Rotation plate allows the user to remain in an upright and ergonomic position (head upright to the binoculars) while the microscope is angled right or left.
- Ergonomically placed control knobs and handles insure that all functions are immediately at your fingertips for all inter-procedure changes.
- HDMI, USB, camera AC/DC power and monitor power supplies are integrated within the arm for superior/cleaner cable management.
- Long and stable suspension arm is the same for wall, ceiling and floor stand systems. Your choice and all offered at the same great price.
- Precision manufactured in Germany to the very highest quality standards. Flexion is built to a lifetime.
Categories: Operating Microscopes and Components