The DM-Hipster lead glasses are a rectangular safety frame made out of high quality TR-90 Nylon. It has permanent side shields for added protection. The sleek black with crystal clear inside plastic frame has an adjustable nosepiece that allows for added comfort and a secure fit.
This frame offers standard high quality, distortion-free SF-6 Schott glass radiation-reducing lenses with 0.75mm lead equivalency and 0.50mm lateral production. The Model fits best for Medium to Large style heads.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/ NZS4543.3; IEC 61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp.
- Radiation Safety Level 2: Lead Glasses provide front and side protection.
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mm Pb leaded glass
- Lateral Side Protection: 0.50mm Pb leaded shields
- Lense Material: Schott SF6 Radiation Protective Lenses
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Frame Shape: Rectangular
- Lenses: Anti-Fog Lenses
- Prescription Frame: Yes
- Weight: 90g
- Certification: CE 0120 certified
- Fits: Medium to large style heads.
Included with every pair of Radiation Eyewear are:
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfiber Bag
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord
Please contact us for your specific lead glass requirements and/ or a lead glasses trial.
Prices are all GST inclusive!
|Dimensions||140 x 17 x 55 cm|
for customer engraving and prescription glasses: up to 3 weeks
Category: Radiation Eyewear