The Costa del Mar collection comprises of a wide range of light weight frames and styles that are commonly used for the beach, surfing, fishing. Now selected Costa frames are available as radiation glasses and can be used during medical procedures.
The Costa TUNA ALLEY Lead Glasses are part of our Low-Bridge-Fit Collection, designed to fit comfortably on faces with a lower nose. The frame sits higher on the nose and away from cheekbones.
Deeper Adjustable Rubber Nose Pads prevents sliding for better facial adaptation. A modified bridge size eliminates frame resting on face.
This model features Med-X Corning 0.75mm Pb protective lenses which offer you the clearest vision possible while providing maximum protection. Integrated side shields offer enhanced lateral protection.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/NZS4543.3; IEC61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp
- Radiation Safety Level II: Lead Glasses provide front and side protection
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mmPb Leaded Glass
- Lateral Protection: 0.50mmPb Leaded Side Shields
- Lens Material: Med-X Corning 0.75mmPb Leaded Lenses (no yellow tinge)
- Non-Prescription Frame
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Weight: 69g
- Colour: Matte Black
- Manufacturer/ Brand: Costa
- Certification: CE 0120
- Face Shapes: Large, Extra Large
- Low-Bridge-Fit: Ideal for low or narrow nose bridges, flat facial features and/ or high check bones.
Included with Every Pair of Eyewear
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord