Our PDI hard surface cleaning range includes a selection of wipes that are an efficient and cost effective method for cleaning of hard surfaces within the healthcare environment. Each wipe offers low lint, no messy mixing or rinsing and is extremely competitive pricing.
The PDI® Sani-Cloth Chlor+ Wipes are stable and ready to use low lint chlorine sporicidal wipe for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and medical devices. Available in canisters. Ingredients: >5400ppm Sodium Hypochlorite, < 1% Anionic Surfactants (detergent).
Compliant and ready to use chlorine sporicidal wipes
PDI® Sani-Cloth Chlor+ Wipes are low lint chlorine wipes for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and medical devices. Sani-Cloth Chlor +1000 is contraindicated for use as a terminal sterilant/high level disinfectant on any medical device that is a) Introduced into the body or b) May come into contact with the bloodstream including broken skin or mucous membranes.
PDI Sani-Cloth Chlor+1000 Wipes can be used to pre-clean or decontaminate non porous medical devices prior to sterilisation, and are used in hospitals, veterinary clinics, food and beverage industry, pathology sectors, and pharmaceutical and biotech facilities.
- Comes ready for use
- High efficacy and low cost wipes
- Kills spores in one minute
- Broad spectrum disinfectant and fast contact time
- Ready to use wipe - No mixing/No activating under a running tap
- No dilution errors
- Deep well lid to store last dispensed wipe
- 50ct slim canister for a better grip
- Brackets to fix on walls and/or vertical or horizontal poles (round or square poles)
- Colour coded orange for PDI Chlorine based disinfectant wipes & brackets to help identify formulation
- Contains surfactants which aid the removal of soil and biofilm
- 1 month Period After Opening (PAO)
- 50 count canister