The DM-17011 lead glasses with removables side shields is a rectangular plastic frame that provides a secure and comfortable fit. The sleek plastic frame comes in two colours and with detachable side shields for added radiation protection.
The DM-17011 lead glasses offer our standard high quality, distortion-free SF-6 Schott glass, radiation-reducing lenses with 0.75mm lead equivalency. The side shields have a lead protection level of 0.50mm.
The Model DM-17011 lead glasses fits best for Large style heads.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/ NZS4543.3; IEC 61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp.
- Radiation Safety Level 2: Lead Glasses provide front and side protection.
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mm Pb leaded glass
- Lateral Side Protection: 0.50mm Pb leaded shields (removable)
- Lense Material: Schott SF6 Radiation Protective Lenses
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Frame Shape: Rectangular
- Prescription Frame: Low index (RX Limit: -6.00/+3.00 with Cylinders <+/-3.00)
- No custom engraving
- Weight: 75g
- Certification: CE 0120 certified
- Fits: large style heads
- Add-on's: Name Engraving, Anti-Fog Coating
Specific Measurements of the frame (in mm)
Included with every pair of Radiation Eyewear are:
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord