The DM-206 Economy Radiation Glasses are light weight and constructed of high impact safety style frame that is solid, sturdy, and comfortable to wear. It features rubberised soft grip temple bars. Its lateral shields protect around the orbit of the eye with 0.50mm lead equivalency.
The DM-206 Economy Radiation Glasses provide minimal distortion across the curvature of the lens due to distortion-free SF-6 Schott Glass Radiation reducing lenses with 0.75mm lead equivalency.
The model fits smaller to medium face shapes.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/ NZS4543.3; IEC 61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp.
- Radiation Safety Level 2: Lead Glasses provide front and side protection.
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mm Pb leaded glass
- Lateral Side Protection: 0.50mm Pb leaded shields
- Lense Material: Schott SF6 Radiation Protective Lenses
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Frame Shape: Semi-Wrap
- Custom Engraving: No
- Prescription Frame: Low and high Index (RX Limit: -6.00/ +3.00 with Cylinders < +/- 3.00)
- Weight: 72g
- Certification: CE 0120 certified
- Fits: Smaller to medium style heads
- Add-on's: Anti-Fog & Anti-Reflective Coating
Specific Measurements of the frame (in mm)
Included with every pair of Radiation Eyewear are:
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord