The DM-808 lightweight wraparound lead glasses offer a stylish wrap-around frame constructed of high impact TR-90 nylon. It features rubberised soft grip nose pads for a secure fit, as well as stylish two-tone rubberised temple bars.
This product comes with the standard high quality, distortion-free SF-6 Schott glass radiation-reducing lenses with 0.75mm lead equivalency.
The Model 808 fits best for Medium and Large style heads.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/ NZS4543.3; IEC 61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp.
- Radiation Safety Level 1: Lead Glasses provide front protection only.
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mm Pb leaded glass
- Lense Material: Schott SF6 Radiation Protective Lenses
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Frame Shape: Wraparound
- Prescription Frame: Low Index (RX Limit: -4.00/ +2.50 with Cylinders < +/- 2.50, minimum PD 65mm for Bifocals and Progressives)
- Weight: 72g
- Certification: CE 0120 certified
- Fits: medium to large faces
- Add-on's: Name Engraving, Anti-Fog Coating
Specific Measurements of the frame (in mm)
Included with every pair of Radiation Eyewear are:
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord