The DM-Q300 Radiation Glasses are light weight and constructed of high impact safety style frame that is solid, sturdy, and comfortable to wear. This product offers our standard high quality, distortion-free SF-6 Schott glass, radiation-reducing lenses with 0.75mm lead equivalency. Its side shields provide lateral protection with 0.50mm lead equivalency.
The model fits medium to large face shapes.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/ NZS4543.3; IEC 61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp.
- Radiation Safety Level 2: Lead Glasses provide front and side protection.
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mm Pb leaded glass
- Lateral Side Protection: 0.50mm Pb leaded shields
- Lense Material: Schott SF6 Radiation Protective Lenses
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Frame Shape: Wraparound
- Prescription Frame: Low Index (RX Limit: -6.00/+3.00 with Cylinders < +/-3.00)
- No custom engraving
- Weight: 75g
- Certification: CE 0120 certified
- Fits: Medium to larger style heads
- Add-on's: Anti-Fog, Anti-Reflective Coating
Specific Measurements of the frame (in mm)
Included with every pair of Radiation Eyewear are:
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord