Phillips Safety’s new P104 is a rectangular safety frame, made out of high quality TR-90 Nylon that has permanent leaded side shields for added protection. This sleek black frame has an adjustable nose piece that allows for added comfort and a secure fit.
This frame offers standard high quality, distortion-free SF-6 Schott glass radiation-reducing lenses with 0.75mm lead equivalency and 0.50mm lateral protection.
The model is universally fitting and fits small, medium to large style faces.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/ NZS4543.3; IEC 61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp.
- Lense Material: Schott SF6 Radiation Protective Lenses
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Frame Shape: Rectangular
- Adjustable rubber nosepad, straight rubber temples, leaded side shields
- CE 120 Certified
- Inclusions: hard case, adjustable strap, cleaning pouch
- Anti-Fog Coating (applicable for non-prescription lead glasses only)
- Anti-Reflective Coating (applicable for prescription lead glasses only)
- Custom-Engraving on temple arms
Radiation Safety Level 2
Front & Side Protection
- Front Lens Protection:
0.75mm Pb leaded glass
- Lateral Side Protection:
0.50mm Pb leaded shields
- Standard (Plano)
- Single Vision+/-3 Limit
- Bifocal+/-3 Limit
- Progressive+/-3 Limit