The Quantum Radiation Glasses present a wraparound frame with temple bars that are slightly adjustable. The glasses also offer 0.50mm lead equivalency side shields for lateral protection.
The Quantum Radiation Glasses provides minimal distortion across the curvature of the lens due to distortion-free SF-6 Schott Glass Radiation reducing lenses with 0.75mm lead equivalency. The model fits medium to large heads.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/ NZS4543.3; IEC 61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp.
- Radiation Safety Level 2: Lead Glasses provide front and side protection.
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mm Pb leaded glass
- Lateral Side Protection: 0.50mm Pb leaded shields
- Lense Material: Schott SF6 Radiation Protective Lenses
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Frame Shape: Wraparound
- Lenses: Anti-Fog Lenses (non-RX only)
- Prescription Frame: Low Index and High Index (RX LImit:-6.00/+3.00 with Cylinders <+/-3.00)
- No custom engraving
- Weight: 80g
- Certification: CE 0120 certified
- Fits: Medium to larger style heads
Specific Measurements of the frame (in mm)
Included with every pair of Radiation Eyewear are:
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord