Maximise x-ray protection for your arms and shoulders with the Radiation Protective Sleeve (Single) which can be sewn on or attached with hook-and-loop Velcro-fastener to any wraparound or top lead apron. It is available in full and half-length.
The Radiation Protective Sleeve (Single) is equipped with the Inner Core Material Secure ShieldTM that provides enhanced attenuation, independently tested and certified according to the new international standard IEC61331.3-2014.
You can choose between a range of fabrics, including our unique UltraflexTM antibacterial stain resistant fabric that protects healthcare staff from all types of occupational hazards by being completely impervious to liquids thus eliminating stains and exposure to hazardous fluids produced during procedures.
When ordering, please tell us your left or right sleeve preference, desired length of the sleeve, and attachment style by using the additional comments field.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/NZS4543.3; IEC61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp
- Inner Protection Material: Standard Lead, Lead Free
- Protection Thicknesses: 0.50mm Pb
- Manufacturer: Barrier Technologies
- Outer Fabric Material/ Colours:
- UltraflexTM - antibacterial stain resistant fabric,
- Diamond Ripstop,
- Camouflage and Custom Prints
- Attachment Style: Sewn on, Velcro-Fastener
- Custom requests: Please use the 'additional comments field'