Deutsch Medical offers a range of unique services to ensure our customers are happy with the lead glasses they choose.
Trial of Lead Glasses
Deutsch Medical offers customers a unique service of trailing lead glasses of your liking to ensure you make the right choice. This is an obligation-free service for guaranteed customer satisfaction. You can select up to three frames for your individual trial.
How Does It Work?
Explore our range of lead glasses from our catalogue and pick the frames of your choice.
- Fill in your contact details on our Free Trial page along with the three lead glasses frames you want to trial and we will send them to you within 2-3 days.
- You can trial the lead glasses in the field of your profession for a period of 7 days.
- Once you are finished with your trial, contact Deutsch Medical for the return label.
- Please pack the lead glasses carefully with the provided packaging material as the lead glasses are very fragile.
- Label the parcel with the provided return label and drop it off at Australia Post.
Repair of Cracked Lenses
Lead Glasses are very fragile and can easily break when you drop them. One of the additional services we can provide is the replacement of broken lenses. It gives you the benefit of keeping your original frame and minimise your cost as you only need to pay for the broken lens(es).
How Does It Work?
Email us a photo of your lead glasses frame with the broken lens(es) along with the brand name and model number located usually at the inside of the arm.
- Specify in your email what needs to be repaired and we will send you a quote with return postage included.
- If you are happy with the quote, full payment is required upfront.
- Send your lead glasses to Deutsch Medical, PO Box 407, Carnegie, VIC 3163, using registered post
- We will repair your lead glasses and post them back to you via registered post within 4 weeks.
Prescription Lenses for Lead Glasses
Another service of Deutsch Medical is fitting lead glasses with prescription lenses as fitovers (lead glasses that “fit over” prescription lenses) can be quite heavy to wear. Deutsch Medical provides you with two options:
Choose from Deutsch Medical’s stylish frames that can be fitted with leaded prescription lenses.
- Fitting your existing lead glasses frame with leaded prescription lenses without the need to completely replace your lead glasses frame. This gives you the benefit of keeping your original frame and minimises your cost as you only need to pay for the new leaded prescription lens(es).
How does this work?
Email us a photo of your current lead glasses frame along with the brand name and model number, usually located on the inside of the arm.
- Along with the photo email us a copy your required prescription and specify required prescription type; single, bifocal or progressive vision.
- Deutsch Medical will send you a quote with return postage included.
- If you accept the quote, full payment is required upfront.
- Send your lead glasses to Deutsch Medical, PO Box 407, Carnegie, VIC 3163, using registered post.
- Deutsch Medical will fit your lead glasses frame with the leaded prescription lenses and post them back to you via registered post within 4 weeks.
Please call Deutsch Medical on 1300 766 854 if you have any further questions about our services.