With a weight of 60 grams, the ATOMIC Lead Glasses with Vents and Side Shields are one of the LIGHTEST x-ray glasses available in Australia. A vented frame style prevents from fogging. Additional side shields provide enhanced lateral protection. The Blade II model is therefore ideal for use during mid to long-term interventional procedures.
The ATOMIC Lead Glasses with Vents and Side Shields feature Med-X Corning 0.75mm Pb protective lenses which offer you the clearest vision possible while providing maximum protection.
This frame allows for high-index prescription, offering all three prescription types with total powers of up to +/-6.00. By adding the option of anti-reflective fog-free coating - a new generation multi-part coating - your vision performance improves by reducing lens reflections and fogging. The anti-fog component of the coating actually absorbs moisture, thereby reducing lens fogging.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/NZS4543.3; IEC61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp
- Radiation Safety Level II: Lead Glasses provide front and side protection
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mmPb Leaded Glass
- Lateral Protection: 0.50mmPb Leaded Side Shields
- Lens Material: Med-X Corning 0.75mmPb Leaded Lenses (no yellow tinge)
- Prescription Frame: Single vision (+/-6.00), bifocal vision (+/-4.00), progressive vision (+/-6.00)
- Optional Lens Coatings: 2-in-1 anti-reflective fog-free coating
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Weight: 60g
- Colour: Black, Gunmetal
- Manufacturer: Barrier Technologies
- Certification: CE 0120
- Face Shapes: Small, medium
Included with Every Pair of Eyewear
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord