The front of the Barrier Flex Top & Skirt Lead Apron has one protection panel at the front and one at the back. The Top comes with an elastic back to provide greater comfort, adjustment and support especially during long procedures. The top features a Velcro hook-and-loop shoulder and Velcro waist straps at the front to keep the weight comfortably on your waist. You will love the snug fit that is easy to work in. Shoulder pads are included for additional comfort and an elastic insert for the skirt prevent from shifting and sliding during use.
You can choose between a range of fabrics, including our unique UltraflexTM antibacterial stain resistant fabric that protects healthcare staff from all types of occupational hazards by being completely impervious to liquids thus eliminating stains and exposure to hazardous fluids produced during procedures.
The Barrier Flex Top & Skirt Lead Apron comes inclusive with a standard Velcro thyroid collar and embroidery on one pocket. Upgrades are available (please refer to product features below).
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/NZS4543.3; IEC61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp
- Inner Protection Material: Standard Lead, Lead Free
- Front Protection Thicknesses:
- Top: 0.50mm Pb or 0.35mm Pb (one protection panel)
- Skirt: 0.50mm Pb or 0.35mm Pb (two protection panels of either 0.25mm Pb or 0.175mm Pb fully overlapping at front)
- Back Protection Thickness: 0.25mm Pb or 0.35mm Pb (one panel)
- Manufacturer: Barrier Technologies
- Gender: Female, Male Sizes
- Outer Fabric Material/ Colours:
- UltraflexTM - antibacterial stain resistant fabric,
- Diamond Ripstop,
- Camouflage and Custom Prints
- Standard Velcro Thyroid Collar
- Pocket on top
- Available Upgrades
- Visor Velcro Thyroid Collar
- Standard Magnetic Thyroid Collar
- Visor Magnetic Thyroid Collar
- Optional Extras
- Monogram Name/ Department on pocket
- Custom Logo Embroidery
- Extra Pocket (skirt, chest, dosimeter, or special)
- Custom requests: Please use the 'additional comments field'