The DM-16001 Lead Glasses are a plastic wrap around frame made out of TR-90 Nylon with incorporated side face protection. The unique shape of the lenses and the comfortable adjustable nose pads offer a sleek and lightweight feel to these stylish Black/Blue safety frames.
This product offers the standard high quality, distortion-free SF-6 Schott glass, radiation-reducing lenses with 0.75mm lead equivalency.
The model DM-16001 fits best for Large style heads.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/ NZS4543.3; IEC 61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp.
- Radiation Safety Level 1: Lead Glasses provide only front protection.
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mm Pb leaded glass
- Lense Material: Schott SF6 Radiation Protective Lenses
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Frame Shape: Wraparound
- Prescription Frame: Low index (RX Limit: -6.00/+3.00 with Cylinders <+/-3.00)
- No custom engraving
- Weight: 70g
- Certification: CE 0120 certified
- Fits: Large style heads
- Add-on's: Anti-Fog, Anti-Reflective Coating
Specific Measurements of the frame (in mm)
Included with every pair of Radiation Eyewear are:
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord