The model DM-17001 Lead Glasses is a large fit frame that can also be worn as a small fitover over prescription glasses. It features a rectangular plastic frame which is durable and comfortable to wear. This large frame has a green accent secure grip rubber temples and integrated lateral protection.
The DM-17001 Lead Glasses have a large viewing area and provide generous front protection. The frame comes with the standard distortion-free Schott SF6 Radiation Protective Lenses with 0.75mm Pb lead equivalency protection.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/ NZS4543.3; IEC 61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150 kVp
- Radiation Safety Level I: Lead Glasses provide front.
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mm Pb Leaded Glass
- Lens Material: Schott SF6 Radiation Protective Lenses
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Frame Style: Rectangular
- Prescription Frame Low to high index prescription (-6.00/+3.00 with cylinders < +/-3.00)
- Fitover frame: for small prescription glasses
- Weight: 95g
- Colour: Black/ Green
- Certification: CE 0120 certified
- Fits: Medium, Large and X-Large Faces
- Add-on's: Name Engraving, Anti-Fog Coating
Measurements of the Frame (in mm)
Included with Every Pair of Eyewear
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord