The DM-33-Fitover Radiation Glasses are a comfortable and durable frame that fits over small to medium size prescription eyewear. Its lateral shields protect around the orbit of the eye with 0.50mm lead equivalency.
The DM-33-Fitover Lead Glasses provide minimal distortion across the curvature of the lens due to distortion-free SF-6 Schott Glass Radiation reducing lenses with 0.75mm lead equivalency. The model fits small to medium face shapes.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/ NZS4543.3; IEC 61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp.
- Radiation Safety Level 2: Lead Glasses provide front and side protection.
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mm Pb leaded glass
- Lateral Side Protection: 0.50mm Pb leaded shields
- Lense Material: Schott SF6 Radiation Protective Lenses
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Frame Shape: Flat Frame
- Lenses: Anti-Fog Lenses
- "Fit over prescription glasses" frame or can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Prescription Frame: Low and High Index (RX Limit: -10.00/ +4.00 with Cylinders < +/- 5.00, Lower PD for Bifocals and Progressives)
- Weight: 88g
- Certification: CE 0120 certified
- Fits: small to medium style heads
Specific Measurements of the frame (in mm)
Included with every pair of Radiation Eyewear are:
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord