The model DM-39 wraparound lead glasses have a frame constructed of plastic and utilises a classic safety style that is solid, sturdy, and comfortable. This product offers the standard high quality, distortion-free SF-6 Schott Glass radiation-reducing lenses with 0.75mm lead equivalency.
The model DM-39 fits best for Large style heads.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/ NZS4543.3; IEC 61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp.
- Radiation Safety Level I: Lead Glasses provide front protection.
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mm Pb leaded glass
- Lense Material: Schott SF6 Radiation Protective Lenses
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Frame Shape: Wraparound
- Prescription Frame: Low index (RX Limit: -6.00/+3.00 with Cylinders <+/-3.00)
- Weight: 88g
- Certification: CE 0120 certified
- Fits: large style heads
- Add-on's: Name Engraving, Anti-Fog Coating
Specific Measurements of the frame (in mm)
Included with every pair of Radiation Eyewear are:
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord