The F10 Economy Radiation Glasses have a safety style frame - solid and sturdy. It offers a perforated brow guard, perforated silicone nose guard and rubberised temple bar for comfortable wear. The glasses also provide lateral protection shields with 0.50mm lead equivalency.
The F10 Economy Radiation Glasses provides minimal distortion across the curvature of the lens due to distortion-free SF-6 Schott Glass Radiation reducing lenses with 0.75mm lead equivalency.
The model fits medium to large heads.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/ NZS4543.3; IEC 61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp.
- Radiation Safety Level 2: Lead Glasses provide front and side protection.
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mm Pb leaded glass
- Lateral Side Protection: 0.50mm Pb leaded shields
- Lense Material: Schott SF6 Radiation Protective Lenses
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Frame Shape: Semi-Wrap
- Prescription Frame: Low and High Index (RX Limit: -6.00/+3.00 with Cylinders < +/- 3.00)
- Weight: 89g
- Certification: CE 0120 certified
- Fits: Smaller to medium style heads
- Add-on's: Anti-Fog, Anti-Reflective Coating
Specific Measurements of the frame (in mm)
Included with every pair of Radiation Eyewear are:
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord