The stylish wraparound frame of the P820 Wraparound Radiation Glasses are made of high impact TR-90 nylon. The product also offers rubber nose grips for a comfortable fit.
The P820 Wraparound Radiation Glasses provide minimal distortion across the curvature of the lens due to distortion-free SF-6 Schott Glass Radiation reducing lenses with 0.75mm lead equivalency.
The model fits large heads.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/ NZS4543.3; IEC 61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp.
- Radiation Safety Level 1: Lead Glasses provide front protection only.
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mm Pb leaded glass
- Lense Material: Schott SF6 Radiation Protective Lenses
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Frame Shape: Wraparound
- Lenses: Anti-Fog Lenses (non-RX only)
- Prescription Frame: Low Index (RX Limit: -4.00/ +2.50 with Cylinders < +/- 2.50, minimum PD 65mm for Bifocals and Progressives)
- Weight: 58g
- Certification: CE 0120 certified
- Fits: large faces
Specific Measurements of the frame (in mm)
Included with every pair of Radiation Eyewear are:
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord