The Medium MAXX Lead Glasses with Side Shields are recommended to wear especially for long procedures due to its light weight, soft rubber nose bridge and pads, flex hinges, and comfortable head strap.
With the Medium MAXX Lead Glasses you will get minimal distortion across the curvature of the lens due to distortion-free SF-6 Schott Glass Radiation reducing lenses with .75mm lead equivalency.
The medium frame has a slightly bigger viewing area and fit medium oval, square and heart shaped faces. It provides 0.75mm front and 0.50mm Pb lateral protection and can be fitted with prescription lenses.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/ NZS4543.3; IEC 61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp.
- Radiation Safety Level II: Lead Glasses provide front and side protection.
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mm Pb leaded glass
- Lateral Side Protection: 0.50mm Pb leaded shields
- Lense Material: Schott SF6 Radiation Protective Lenses
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Frame Shape: Semi-Wrap
- Prescription Frame: Low and High Index (RX Limit: -6.00/+3.00 with Cylinders < +/- 3.00)
- Weight: 77g
- Certification: CE 0120 certified
- Fits: Medium style heads
- Add-on's: Custom Engraving, Anti-Fog Coating, Anti-Reflective Coating
Specific Measurements of the frame (in mm)
Included with every pair of Radiation Eyewear are:
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord