The popular MX30 Lead Glasses are now also available with a Low-Bridge Nose-Fit, designed to fit comfortably on faces with a lower nose. The frame is ideal for low or narrow nose bridges, flat facial features and/ or high check bones.
This model is recommended to wear especially for mid and long procedures due to its light weight, soft rubber nose bridge and pads, flex hinges, and comfortable head strap.
This MX30 Lead Glasses feature Med-X Corning 0.75mm Pb protective lenses which offer you the clearest vision possible while providing maximum protection. Integrated side shields offer enhanced lateral protection.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/NZS4543.3; IEC61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp
- Radiation Safety Level II: Lead Glasses provide front and side protection
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mmPb Leaded Glass
- Lateral Protection: 0.50mmPb Leaded Side Shields
- Lens Material: Med-X Corning 0.75mmPb Leaded Lenses (no yellow tinge)
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Weight: 77g
- Colour: Black with Red
- Manufacturer/ Brand: Barrier Technologies
- Certification: CE 0120
- Face Shapes: Small, Medium.
- Low-Bridge-Fit: Ideal for low or narrow nose bridges, flat facial features and/ or high check bones.
Specific Measurements of the frame (in mm)
Included with Every Pair of Eyewear
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord