The popular Nike Premier Lead Glasses frame is a comfortable and durable lightweight 6-base frame that provides maximum coverage. It is a universally fitting frame to suit many face shapes. The model also has soft rubber inlay nose pads bridge to prevent from sliding during use.
The Nike Premier Lead Glasses feature Med-X Corning 0.75mm Pb protective lenses which offer you the clearest vision possible.
This frame allows for prescription, offering all three prescription types with total powers of up to +/-3.00. By adding the option of anti-reflective fog-free coating - a new generation multi-part coating - your vision performance improves by reducing lens reflections and fogging. The anti-fog component of the coating actually absorbs moisture, thereby reducing lens fogging.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/NZS4543.3; IEC61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp
- Radiation Safety Level I: Lead Glasses provide front protection
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mmPb Leaded Glass
- Lens Material: Med-X Corning 0.75mmPb Leaded Lenses (no yellow tinge)
- Prescription Frame: Single vision (+/-3.00), bifocal vision (+/-3.00), progressive vision (+/-3.00)
- Optional Lens Coatings: 2-in-1 anti-reflective fog-free coating
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Weight: 78g
- Colour: Black
- Manufacturer: Nike
- Certification: CE 0120
- Face Shapes: Small, medium, large
Measurements of the Frame (in mm)
Included with Every Pair of Eyewear
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord