The Nike Rabid Lead Glasses frame is comfortable and durable. It suits medium and large face shapes. The model also has soft rubber inlay nose pads bridge to prevent from sliding during use.
With a weight of only 64g, the Nike Rabid X-Ray Glasses are one of the LIGHTER radiation glasses available in Australia that provides both maximum coverage and clarity. This frame comes with secure wrap temple arms for stability and comfort.
The Nike Rabid Lead Glasses feature Med-X Corning 0.75mm Pb protective lenses which offer you the clearest vision possible.
By adding the option of anti-reflective fog-free coating - a new generation multi-part coating - your vision performance improves by reducing lens reflections and fogging. The anti-fog component of the coating actually absorbs moisture, thereby reducing lens fogging.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/NZS4543.3; IEC61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp
- Radiation Safety Level I: Lead Glasses provide front protection
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mmPb Leaded Glass
- Lens Material: Med-X Corning 0.75mmPb Leaded Lenses (no yellow tinge)
- Optional Lens Coatings: 2-in-1 anti-reflective fog-free coating
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Weight: 64g
- Colour: Black, Grey
- Manufacturer: Nike
- Certification: CE 0120
- Face Shapes: Medium, larg
Measurements of the Frame (in mm)
Included with Every Pair of Eyewear
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord