The Oakley Glasses collection comprises of a wide range of light weight frames and styles that are commonly used for leisure, sports and fitness. Now selected Oakley frames are available as radiation glasses and can be used during medical procedures.
The lightweight Oakley Crosslink Lead Glasses are part of our Low-Bridge-Fit Collection, designed to fit comfortably on faces with a lower nose.
With a weight of only 59g, the Oakley Crosslink X-Ray Glasses are one of the LIGHTEST radiation glasses available in Australia. The sleek and modern look of this model matches Oakley performance innovation with a comfortable fit.
This model features Med-X Corning 0.75mm Pb protective lenses which offer you the clearest vision possible while providing maximum protection.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/NZS4543.3; IEC61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp
- Radiation Safety Level I: Lead Glasses provide front protection
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mmPb Leaded Glass
- Lens Material: Med-X Corning 0.75mmPb Leaded Lenses (no yellow tinge)
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Weight: 59g
- Colour: Satin Black, Grey Smoke
- Manufacturer/ Brand: Barrier Technologies/ Oakley
- Certification: CE 0120
- Face Shapes: Medium
- Low-Bridge-Fit: Ideal for low or narrow nose bridges, flat facial features and/ or high check bones.
Included with Every Pair of Eyewear
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord
- Frame Width: 140mm
- Temple Arm: 130mm
- Lens Width: 53mm
- Lens Height: 34mm