The Oakley Glasses collection comprises of a wide range of light weight frames and styles that are commonly used for leisure, sports and fitness. Now selected Oakley frames are available as radiation glasses and can be used during medical procedures.
With a weight of only 65g, the Oakley Crosslink X-Ray Glasses are one of the LIGHTER radiation glasses available in Australia. The sleek and modern look of this model matches Oakley performance innovation with a comfortable fit.
This model features Med-X Corning 0.75mm Pb protective lenses which offer you the clearest vision possible while providing maximum protection.
The Oakley Crosslink lead glasses allow for prescription, offering all three prescription types with total powers of up to +/-3.00.
Other features include a unique Oakley Riveting on the temple arm, O-Matter frame ensuring comfort during extended procedures and an Unobtanium nose piece & ear socks for enhanced grip.
By adding the option of anti-reflective fog-free coating - a new generation multi-part coating - your vision performance improves by reducing lens reflections and fogging. The anti-fog component of the coating actually absorbs moisture, thereby reducing lens fogging.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/NZS4543.3; IEC61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp
- Radiation Safety Level I: Lead Glasses provide front protection
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mmPb Leaded Glass
- Lens Material: Med-X Corning 0.75mmPb Leaded Lenses (no yellow tinge)
- Prescription Frame: Single vision (+/-3.00), bifocal vision (+/-3.00), progressive vision (+/-3.00)
- Optional Lens Coatings: 2-in-1 anti-reflective fog-free coating
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Weight: 65g
- Colour: Woodgrain
- Manufacturer/ Brand: Barrier Technologies/ Oakley
- Certification: CE 0120
- Face Shapes: Medium, Large
Included with Every Pair of Eyewear
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord