The Oakley Glasses collection comprises of a wide range of light weight frames and styles that are commonly used for leisure, sports and fitness. Now selected Oakley frames are available as radiation glasses and can be used during medical procedures.
The lightweight Oakley Straightlink Lead Glasses are part of our Low-Bridge-Fit Collection and are designed to fit comfortably on faces with a lower nose.
This model features Med-X Corning 0.75mm Pb protective lenses which offer you the clearest vision possible while providing maximum protection. The Three-Point fit holds the lenses for precise optical alignment.
By adding the option of anti-reflective fog-free coating - a new generation multi-part coating - your vision performance improves by reducing lens reflections and fogging. The anti-fog component of the coating actually absorbs moisture, thereby reducing lens fogging.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/NZS4543.3; IEC61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp
- Radiation Safety Level I: Lead Glasses provide front protection
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mmPb Leaded Glass
- Lens Material: Med-X Corning 0.75mmPb Leaded Lenses (no yellow tinge)
- Non-Prescription Frame
- Optional Lens Coatings: 2-in-1 anti-reflective fog-free coating
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Weight: 66g
- Colour: Matte Black
- Manufacturer/ Brand: Barrier Technologies/ Oakley
- Certification: CE 0120
- Face Shapes: Medium, Large
- Low-Bridge-Fit: Ideal for low or narrow nose bridges, flat facial features and/ or high check bones.
Included with Every Pair of Eyewear
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord