The Patient Half Lead Apron shields the pelvic region. It has an easy to use 5cm wide buckle belt closure that keeps the garment in place without slipping. The Half Lead Apron can be worn in either front or back. It presents an excellent protection for patient and staff. Designed with a variety of patient body types in mind, they all come with a generous width for an increased area of protection.
You can choose between a range of fabrics, including our unique UltraflexTM antibacterial stain resistant fabric that protects healthcare staff from all types of occupational hazards by being completely impervious to liquids thus eliminating stains and exposure to hazardous fluids produced during procedures.
The Patient Half Lead Apron is available in the following sizes and dimensions:
- Small: Width 35cm x Length 30cm -> typically used for smaller children
- Medium: Width 40cm x Length 35cm -> typically used for teenagers
- Large: Width 46cm x Length 42cm -> typically used for adults
- X-Large: Width 50cm x Length 46cm -> typically used for larger adults
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/NZS4543.3; IEC61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp
- Inner Protection Material: Standard Lead, Lead Free
- Protection Thicknesses: 0.50mm Pb
- Manufacturer: Barrier Technologies
- Outer Fabric Material/ Colours:
- UltraflexTM - antibacterial stain resistant fabric,
- Diamond Ripstop,
- Camouflage and Custom Prints
- Optional Extras
- Monogram Name/ Department
- Custom Logo Embroidery
- Custom requests: Please use the 'additional comments field'