Our PDI hard surface cleaning range includes a selection of wipes that are an efficient and cost effective method for cleaning of hard surfaces within the healthcare environment. Each wipe offers low lint, no messy mixing or rinsing and is extremely competitive pricing.
The PDI Sani-Cloth Multi-Surface Detergent Wipes are a multi-surface wipe ideal for cleaning your radiation protection aprons and surface general cleaning as well as damp dusting. These wipes are competitively priced and do not require any pre-mixing or measuring, saving employees on valuable time. The refill bag and solo lid dispensing bag are also environmentally friendly.
PDI Sani-Cloth Multi-Surface Detergent Wipes meet compliancy standards with clear lid buckets to control wipes usage, good material compatibility and pre-dosed wipe features.
- Suitable for the cleaning of beds, mattresses, chairs, bedside tables, commodes and most other surface cleaning applications
- Can be used to remove small amounts of blood, urine and other bodily fluids prior to disinfection
- Single use wipes, reducing the risk of infection caused by reusable cloths and liquids
- Comes ready for use
- Deep well lid to store last dispensed wipe
- Colour coded yellow for all PDI detergent wipes along with yellow brackets to help identify formulation
- Low smear biodegradable formulation
- Range of pack formats
- Large wipes to ensure good surface coverage
- Pre-threaded buckets ready for use
- 225 count bucket