Our PDI hard surface cleaning range includes a selection of wipes that are an efficient and cost effective method for cleaning of hard surfaces within the healthcare environment. Each wipe offers low lint, no messy mixing or rinsing and is extremely competitive pricing.
The PDI® Sani-Cloth® Cloth Active Wipes are an alcohol free disinfectant wipe for the disinfection of alcohol sensitive medical devices and surfaces as ultrasound probes, incubators and plastic devices. Residual action safely and effectively eliminates and inhibits the growth of micro-organisms on the surface. It cleans and disinfects in one quick action, and pre-dosed ingredients means no possibility of mixing error. Effective against Norovirus. Manufacturer’s endorsements available on request.
PDI Sani-Cloth Cloth Active Wipes are available in canisters.
- Comes ready for use
- Fast contact time
- Ingredients: Propan-2-ol 70 %v/v
- Deep well lid to store last dispensed wipe
- Broad spectrum disinfectant and fast contact time
- Material compatibility
- Colour coded green for all PDI alcohol free disinfectants & brackets to help identify formulation
- Contains surfactants which aid the removal of soil and biofilm and enhance disinfection
- Micro data validation based on expressed liquid
- 2 months Period After Opening (PAO)
- Ingredients: Didecyldimethyl ammonium chloride 0.450 %w/w, Surfactants 0.325 %w/w, Auxiliary 0.520 %w/w, Excipients 98.705 %w/w
- 125 count canister