The Reusable Scatter Reducing Drape with Femoral Access is ergonomically shaped. It features a special cut-out for the femoral port. The unique cut of the drapes prevents the drape from entering into the image area. Together with sterile covers, the Scatter Reducing Drape with Femoral Access can be placed on top of the sterile patient drape. They ensure rapid positioning and easy removal in an emergency situation, as well as continuous monitoring of the position. The single-use sterile covers also provide an economic and environmental advantage to common disposable scatter reducing drapes.
- Width: 75cm
- Weight: 1.31kg
- Purchase of this drape includes 50 sterile covers.
- Meets all major global standards AS/ NZS 4543.3:2000 (Australia/ NZ), IEC 61331-3:2014 (International), ASTM F2547 (USA) and DIN 61331-3:2016 (Germany).
- Mandarin (Front)
- Titan (Back)
- Cleanable like a lead apron
- 50 x sterile disposable covers (SKU: DM-STEA-FSAM)
Inner Protection Materials
Lead Equivalence (mm Pb)
- Protecting interventionalists against scatter radiation emitting from the patient’s body during both femoral and lateral access procedures.