Rudy ProjectThe Rudy Project CONTENDER Lead Glasses are entirely designed, engineered, and made in Italy. This frame blends cutting-edge ergonomic features for superior fit with advanced lightweight materials such as Titanium and Carbon Fibre.
The Rudy Project CONTENDER X-Ray Glasses are part of our Low-Bridge-Fit Collection and are designed to fit comfortably on faces with a lower nose. The frame sits higher on the nose and away from cheekbones.
This model features Med-X Corning 0.75mm Pb protective lenses which offer you the clearest vision possible while providing maximum protection. Integrated side shields offer enhanced lateral protection.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/NZS4543.3; IEC61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp
- Radiation Safety Level II: Lead Glasses provide front and side protection
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mmPb Leaded Glass
- Lateral Protection: 0.50mmPb Leaded Side Shields
- Lens Material: Med-X Corning 0.75mmPb Leaded Lenses (no yellow tinge)
- Non-Prescription Frame
- Frame Material: Titanium and Carbon Fibre
- Weight: 73g
- Colour: Black
- Manufacturer/ Brand: Barrier Technologies/ Rudy Project
- Certification: CE 0120
- Face Shapes: Medium, Large
- Low-Bridge-Fit: Ideal for low or narrow nose bridges, flat facial features and/ or high check bones.
Included with Every Pair of Eyewear
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord