The Side Table Cover Shield is a basic lower body shield style and provides lower body protection especially during interventional procedures. It substantially reduces secondary radiation. The table cover shield comes with protection panel on the table. It's versatile design that fits any operating or radiology tables, including smaller and narrow sizes. Easy to manipulate and multi-purpose, quick and easy to set up for each type of tables.
- Individual panel width: 15cm
- Lead panel overlapping: 2.5cm
- Velcro closure system
- Protective section height (leaded panels all together as full protection shield): 72cm
- Total Weight: 5 kg for both of the 2 separate sections
- Full protective shield dimensions: 65 x 72cm
- Main section dimensions: 45 x 65cm (other dimensions available on request)
- Meets all major global standards AS/ NZS 4543.3:2000 (Australia/ NZ), IEC 61331-3:2014 (International), ASTM F2547 (USA) and DIN 61331-3:2016 (Germany).
- Flex-DC Blue
- Cleanable like a lead apron
- 5 kg
Inner Protection Materials
Lead Equivalence (mm Pb)
- Lower body protection during interventional procedures.