The Costa del Mar collection comprises of a wide range of light weight frames and styles that are commonly used for the beach, surfing, fishing. Now selected Costa frames are available as radiation glasses and can be used during medical procedures.
With a weight of 56 grams, the Costa Brine Lead Glasses are one of the LIGHTEST x-ray glasses available in Australia. The durable lightweight TR-90 nylon frame features a hydrolite hypoallergenic rubber to prevent slippage. Vented ports promote maximum airflow and reduce fogging.
This model features Med-X Corning 0.75mm Pb protective lenses which offer you the clearest vision possible while providing maximum protection.
This frame allows for low-index prescription, offering all three prescription types with total powers of up to +/-2.00. By adding the option of anti-reflective fog-free coating - a new generation multi-part coating - the vision performance improves by reducing lens reflections and fogging. The anti-fog component of the coating actually absorbs moisture, thereby reducing lens fogging.
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/NZS4543.3; IEC61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp
- Radiation Safety Level I: Lead Glasses provide front protection
- Front Lens Protection: 0.75mmPb Leaded Glass
- Lens Material: Med-X Corning 0.75mmPb Leaded Lenses (no yellow tinge)
- Prescription Frame: Single vision (+/-2.00), Bifocal vision (+/-2.00), Progressive vision (+/-2.00)
- Optional Lens Coatings: 2-in-1 anti-reflective fog-free coating
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Weight: 56g
- Colour: Black
- Manufacturer/ Brand: Barrier Technologies/ Costa
- Certification: CE 0120
- Face Shapes: Small, medium
Included with Every Pair of Eyewear
- Hard Case
- Soft Microfibre Cloth
- Adjustable Strap/ Retainer Cord