The Wraparound Lead Apron with Support Belt provides full wraparound (front and back) protection against direct and scatter radiation. It comes with a fully adjustable integrated back support belt that provides maximum support to the lower lumbar region. The one-piece design enables an easy-on and easy-off. A full length adjustable Velcro closure enables a comfortable and secure fit.
The Wraparound Lead Apron features two protection panels (0.50mm Pb or 0.35mm Pb) at the front that meet in the middle (1.00mm Pb or 0.70mm Pb at overlap) and one at the back. Shoulder pads are included for additional comfort.
You can choose between a range of fabrics, including our unique UltraflexTM antibacterial stain resistant fabric that protects healthcare staff from all types of occupational hazards by being completely impervious to liquids thus eliminating stains and exposure to hazardous fluids produced during procedures.
The Wraparound Lead Apron comes inclusive with a standard Velcro thyroid collar and embroidery on one pocket. Upgrades are available (please refer to product features below).
- Radiation Protection Standards: AS/NZS4543.3; IEC61331.3-2014 -> tested and certified against a full range of x-ray energies: 50-150kVp
- Inner Protection Material: Standard Lead, Lead Free
- Front Protection Thicknesses: 0.50mm Pb or 0.35mm Pb (two panels of each 0.50mm Pb or 0.35mm Pb that overlap in the middle - 1.00mm Pb or 0.70mm Pb)
- Back Protection Thickness: 0.25mm Pb or 0.35mm Pb (one panel)
- Manufacturer: Barrier Technologies
- Gender: Female, Male Sizes
- Outer Fabric Material/ Colours:
- UltraflexTM - antibacterial stain resistant fabric,
- Diamond Ripstop,
- Camouflage and Custom Prints
- Integrated Back Support Belt
- Standard Velcro Thyroid Collar
- Pocket on top
- Available Upgrades
- Visor Velcro Thyroid Collar
- Standard Magnetic Thyroid Collar
- Visor Magnetic Thyroid Collar
- Optional Extras
- Monogram Name/ Department on pocket
- Custom Logo Embroidery
- Extra Pocket (skirt, chest, dosimeter, or special)
- Custom requests: Please use the 'additional comments field'